|Kiki Valentine bids adieu to the Sunday Show|
Kiki's press release:
Two years after the inception of The Sunday Show (www.sundayshownyc.com), the production bids adieu with a theme of "American Dream". Celebrating the accomplishments of the show, the holidays and more with a night of show-stopping performances by one of NYC's most incredible all-star casts! Saying goodbye is never an easy thing, but we're not going out without some fireworks. And there will be surprises.
- Legs Malone "The girl with the 34 1/2" inseam"
- Calamity Chang "The Asian Sexation"
- Coco La Pearl "The world in a grain of sand"
- Grace Gotham "Vaudeville en Vogue"
- Justina Flash "Hoops aglow"
- Leta Le Noir - "Ginger hair down to there"
- It's A Little Stormy - "What A Wonderful World"
- Juliet Jeske - "Holiday Princess Sunshine"
- DeWitt Fleming Jr. - "Tap-tastic songster!"
- DJ Blacky 2 as "Mr. Muhammadisnotsobad, the sensitive terrorist"
- and Kiki Valentine.
Doors at 8pm.
The announcement will be made before the performance downstairs begins.
Upstairs: the party*
*THE SUNDAY SHOW will be followed by, portraits, vino, live music and performances by fire performer Coco La Pearl. Upright bass by Matt Brandau, Brad Ross on piano and the superstar singer/dancer Dewitt Fleming 10 to 11. Or until we're all tipsy enough to carol.
MUST BE 21 TO ENTER. This is NOT "Burlesque" starring Cher & Xtina and will contain situations the Motion Picture Association of America clearly would NEVER allow on screen!
9 Avenue A between 1st & 2nd Streets
Attire: Sunday Show Best
Raffle prizes include the bubbly, the sweet, the artsy, the coveted and a lap dance.